I treasure this little spot near the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont, and come often for the selection of natural wines and simple food. It’s neither expensive nor ambitious nor crowded, and the welcome from Nafouel is always sweet.
- Paris Food & Wine Events August 29, 2014
- Café des Abattoirs in The New York Times August 26, 2014
- Word of Mouth: August Reviews August 26, 2014
- Lobrano swaddled at Le Chardenoux August 25, 2014
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours August 24, 2014
- Happy hipsters eat hot dogs at Hutch August 21, 2014
- Pietro from Retro’Bottega opens a new wine Squatt August 20, 2014