I treasure this little spot near the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont, and come often for the selection of natural wines and simple food. It’s neither expensive nor ambitious nor crowded, and the welcome from Nafouel is always sweet.
For practical information and a collection of trusted reviews, please see our page for Ô Divin on Paris by Mouth.
- Endangered: French Regional Cooking in Paris December 3, 2013
- Percolating in Paris: A New Coffee Scene November 30, 2013
- What To Expect When You’re Cupping November 29, 2013
- Primer: Ordering Coffee in Paris November 28, 2013
- Our Guide to Decent Coffee November 27, 2013
- Paris Food & Wine Events November 26, 2013
- Beaujolais Nouveau Death March: Our Report on the 2013 Wines & Parties November 24, 2013