I treasure this little spot near the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont, and come often for the selection of natural wines and simple food. It’s neither expensive nor ambitious nor crowded, and the welcome from Nafouel is always sweet.
For practical information and a collection of trusted reviews, please see our page for Ô Divin on Paris by Mouth.
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours October 24, 2014
- Ibaji October 22, 2014
- Ledoyen October 21, 2014
- Latest Restaurant Openings October 21, 2014
- Prodigal chefs return to cook with Passard October 16, 2014
- The Taste of Hype: Pharrell macarons from Ladurée at Colette October 15, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events October 15, 2014