Savory pie stuffed with Scottish grouse and wild duck that have been marinated for a day in Armagnac & Cognac and assembled with a finely chopped stuffing of the bird's legs mixed with truffles and foie gras.
Tourte de grouse d'Ecosse et colvert, mariné en Armagnac et Cognac, farce fine avec truffes et foie gras.
Perdreau avec choux, choux de Bruxelles, prunes. Partridge with red cabbage, brussel sprouts and a few scattered plums.
Poire Belle Hélène. Poached pear, vanilla ice cream, caramel. Christopher Hache's version of a classic French dessert.
Images from a special gibier (wild game) feast, prepared by chef Christopher Hache and served inside his kitchen office at Les Ambassadeurs. Read more about this dinner here.
For practical information and a collection of trusted reviews, please see our page for Les Ambassadeurs on Paris by Mouth.
- Happy 90th Birthday Roquefort! February 19, 2015
- Our Guide to Paris Restaurants February 18, 2015
- Special Report: Haute Cuisine in Paris February 18, 2015
- Paris Food & Wine Events February 18, 2015
- Our Guide to the Salon de L’Agriculture February 17, 2015
- Our 50 Favorite Paris Restaurants February 2, 2015
- Our Favorite Three Star Restaurants in Paris February 1, 2015