Savory pie stuffed with Scottish grouse and wild duck that have been marinated for a day in Armagnac & Cognac and assembled with a finely chopped stuffing of the bird's legs mixed with truffles and foie gras.
Tourte de grouse d'Ecosse et colvert, mariné en Armagnac et Cognac, farce fine avec truffes et foie gras.
Perdreau avec choux, choux de Bruxelles, prunes. Partridge with red cabbage, brussel sprouts and a few scattered plums.
Poire Belle Hélène. Poached pear, vanilla ice cream, caramel. Christopher Hache's version of a classic French dessert.
Images from a special gibier (wild game) feast, prepared by chef Christopher Hache and served inside his kitchen office at Les Ambassadeurs. Read more about this dinner here.
For practical information and a collection of trusted reviews, please see our page for Les Ambassadeurs on Paris by Mouth.
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours October 24, 2014
- Ibaji October 22, 2014
- Ledoyen October 21, 2014
- Latest Restaurant Openings October 21, 2014
- Prodigal chefs return to cook with Passard October 16, 2014
- The Taste of Hype: Pharrell macarons from Ladurée at Colette October 15, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events October 15, 2014