Savory pie stuffed with Scottish grouse and wild duck that have been marinated for a day in Armagnac & Cognac and assembled with a finely chopped stuffing of the bird's legs mixed with truffles and foie gras.
Tourte de grouse d'Ecosse et colvert, mariné en Armagnac et Cognac, farce fine avec truffes et foie gras.
Perdreau avec choux, choux de Bruxelles, prunes. Partridge with red cabbage, brussel sprouts and a few scattered plums.
Poire Belle Hélène. Poached pear, vanilla ice cream, caramel. Christopher Hache's version of a classic French dessert.
Images from a special gibier (wild game) feast, prepared by chef Christopher Hache and served inside his kitchen office at Les Ambassadeurs. Read more about this dinner here.
For practical information and a collection of trusted reviews, please see our page for Les Ambassadeurs on Paris by Mouth.
- Easter in Paris: Who’s Ringing Our Bell April 18, 2014
- Word of Mouth: April Reviews April 17, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events April 17, 2014
- Pizza dei Cioppi April 17, 2014
- Jacques Genin’s New Location April 9, 2014
- Saint-Germain: Our Guide to Eating & Drinking It April 9, 2014
- Aux Enfants Gâtés April 7, 2014