Savory pie stuffed with Scottish grouse and wild duck that have been marinated for a day in Armagnac & Cognac and assembled with a finely chopped stuffing of the bird's legs mixed with truffles and foie gras.
Tourte de grouse d'Ecosse et colvert, mariné en Armagnac et Cognac, farce fine avec truffes et foie gras.
Perdreau avec choux, choux de Bruxelles, prunes. Partridge with red cabbage, brussel sprouts and a few scattered plums.
Poire Belle Hélène. Poached pear, vanilla ice cream, caramel. Christopher Hache's version of a classic French dessert.
Images from a special gibier (wild game) feast, prepared by chef Christopher Hache and served inside his kitchen office at Les Ambassadeurs. Read more about this dinner here.
For practical information and a collection of trusted reviews, please see our page for Les Ambassadeurs on Paris by Mouth.
- Restaurant David Toutain Opens December 23 December 11, 2013
- Paris Food & Wine Events December 10, 2013
- Endangered: French Regional Cooking in Paris December 3, 2013
- Percolating in Paris: A New Coffee Scene November 30, 2013
- What To Expect When You’re Cupping November 29, 2013
- Primer: Ordering Coffee in Paris November 28, 2013
- Our Guide to Decent Coffee November 27, 2013