Savory pie stuffed with Scottish grouse and wild duck that have been marinated for a day in Armagnac & Cognac and assembled with a finely chopped stuffing of the bird's legs mixed with truffles and foie gras.
Tourte de grouse d'Ecosse et colvert, mariné en Armagnac et Cognac, farce fine avec truffes et foie gras.
Perdreau avec choux, choux de Bruxelles, prunes. Partridge with red cabbage, brussel sprouts and a few scattered plums.
Poire Belle Hélène. Poached pear, vanilla ice cream, caramel. Christopher Hache's version of a classic French dessert.
Images from a special gibier (wild game) feast, prepared by chef Christopher Hache and served inside his kitchen office at Les Ambassadeurs. Read more about this dinner here.
For practical information and a collection of trusted reviews, please see our page for Les Ambassadeurs on Paris by Mouth.
- Paris Food & Wine Events August 19, 2014
- Word of Mouth: August Reviews August 14, 2014
- LiLi August 12, 2014
- Not Terrible Near the Champs-Élysées August 8, 2014
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours August 1, 2014
- What’s Open in August? Our 2014 Calendar of Restaurant Closures July 30, 2014
- Word of Mouth: July Reviews July 28, 2014