Ignoring my pleas to open a new pizza shop in the 19th, Pink Flamingo has chosen instead to expand in Bordeaux and Valencia, Spain.
For the latter, their second foreign location after Berlin, they’ve (wisely) dropped the Almodovar paëlla pizza but kept the Obama (bacon al gril, chutney de piña). The Bordeaux location will open on February 14.
- Easter in Paris: Who’s Ringing Our Bell April 18, 2014
- Word of Mouth: April Reviews April 17, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events April 17, 2014
- Pizza dei Cioppi April 17, 2014
- Jacques Genin’s New Location April 9, 2014
- Saint-Germain: Our Guide to Eating & Drinking It April 9, 2014
- Aux Enfants Gâtés April 7, 2014