Ignoring my pleas to open a new pizza shop in the 19th, Pink Flamingo has chosen instead to expand in Bordeaux and Valencia, Spain.
For the latter, their second foreign location after Berlin, they’ve (wisely) dropped the Almodovar paëlla pizza but kept the Obama (bacon al gril, chutney de piña). The Bordeaux location will open on February 14.
- Paris Food & Wine Events September 30, 2014
- Our Guide to Paris Restaurants September 29, 2014
- Paris Restaurants Open on Monday September 28, 2014
- Now open: Porte 12 September 24, 2014
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours September 24, 2014
- Anne-Sophie Pic to open in NYC September 23, 2014
- Game on! The hunting season opens in France September 22, 2014