Ignoring my pleas to open a new pizza shop in the 19th, Pink Flamingo has chosen instead to expand in Bordeaux and Valencia, Spain.
For the latter, their second foreign location after Berlin, they’ve (wisely) dropped the Almodovar paëlla pizza but kept the Obama (bacon al gril, chutney de piña). The Bordeaux location will open on February 14.
- Paris Food & Wine Events August 19, 2014
- Word of Mouth: August Reviews August 14, 2014
- LiLi August 12, 2014
- Not Terrible Near the Champs-Élysées August 8, 2014
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours August 1, 2014
- What’s Open in August? Our 2014 Calendar of Restaurant Closures July 30, 2014
- Word of Mouth: July Reviews July 28, 2014