Ignoring my pleas to open a new pizza shop in the 19th, Pink Flamingo has chosen instead to expand in Bordeaux and Valencia, Spain.
For the latter, their second foreign location after Berlin, they’ve (wisely) dropped the Almodovar paëlla pizza but kept the Obama (bacon al gril, chutney de piña). The Bordeaux location will open on February 14.
- Prodigal chefs return to cook with Passard October 16, 2014
- The Taste of Hype: Pharrell macarons from Ladurée at Colette October 15, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events October 15, 2014
- Caffè Stern October 14, 2014
- Latest Restaurant Openings October 14, 2014
- Le Servan October 14, 2014
- 52 Faubourg Saint Denis October 13, 2014