Ignoring my pleas to open a new pizza shop in the 19th, Pink Flamingo has chosen instead to expand in Bordeaux and Valencia, Spain.
For the latter, their second foreign location after Berlin, they’ve (wisely) dropped the Almodovar paëlla pizza but kept the Obama (bacon al gril, chutney de piña). The Bordeaux location will open on February 14.
- New restaurant from Pirouette near Palais Royal: L’Hurluberlu September 18, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events September 17, 2014
- Les Caves du Marais September 14, 2014
- La Marine September 13, 2014
- Académie de la Bière September 13, 2014
- Fish (La Boissonnerie) September 13, 2014
- L’Envol Québécois September 13, 2014