First there was Iñaki Aizpitarte with his musical ode to the slopes. Now Jean-Yves Bordier, maker of my/the world’s favorite butter, has produced his own lip-syncing video.
I may have groaned, when I read about this on Twitter (via @PhyllisFlick via @LouisaChu via @AfarMedia), but after watching it (twice) with morning coffee, I’m now persuaded that every food artisan should make a music video.
Behold for yourself:
The reveal (at minute 2:10) showing Jean-Yves hitting the high note before being carried away on a rolling cart… the sweeping shot (at 3:10) showing him cradling the baby (butter), then running out to a cheering crowd… just, WOW.
This trend needs to continue, obviously, but who’s next?
- Paris Food & Wine Events December 5, 2013
- Endangered: French Regional Cooking in Paris December 3, 2013
- Percolating in Paris: A New Coffee Scene November 30, 2013
- What To Expect When You’re Cupping November 29, 2013
- Primer: Ordering Coffee in Paris November 28, 2013
- Our Guide to Decent Coffee November 27, 2013
- Beaujolais Nouveau Death March: Our Report on the 2013 Wines & Parties November 24, 2013