First there was Iñaki Aizpitarte with his musical ode to the slopes. Now Jean-Yves Bordier, maker of my/the world’s favorite butter, has produced his own lip-syncing video.
I may have groaned, when I read about this on Twitter (via @PhyllisFlick via @LouisaChu via @AfarMedia), but after watching it (twice) with morning coffee, I’m now persuaded that every food artisan should make a music video.
Behold for yourself:
The reveal (at minute 2:10) showing Jean-Yves hitting the high note before being carried away on a rolling cart… the sweeping shot (at 3:10) showing him cradling the baby (butter), then running out to a cheering crowd… just, WOW.
This trend needs to continue, obviously, but who’s next?
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours October 24, 2014
- Ibaji October 22, 2014
- Ledoyen October 21, 2014
- Latest Restaurant Openings October 21, 2014
- Prodigal chefs return to cook with Passard October 16, 2014
- The Taste of Hype: Pharrell macarons from Ladurée at Colette October 15, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events October 15, 2014