Regardless of what you think of the Michelin Guide (and an increasing number of people are put off or put to sleep), the release of its annual judgement is always big news.
The full press release is online here, but I’ve summarized the major Paris news below:
The Good News
- La Bigarrade got its second star. What was already hard-to-book will now become impossible.
- Yam’Tcha, which was already heralded this year by Le Fooding, picked up a star.
- Passage 53, one of my favorites, was also awarded a first star. Even with those horrible chairs.
The Bad News
- Happy 90th Birthday Roquefort! February 19, 2015
- Our Guide to Paris Restaurants February 18, 2015
- Special Report: Haute Cuisine in Paris February 18, 2015
- Paris Food & Wine Events February 18, 2015
- Our Guide to the Salon de L’Agriculture February 17, 2015
- Our 50 Favorite Paris Restaurants February 2, 2015
- Our Favorite Three Star Restaurants in Paris February 1, 2015