Regardless of what you think of the Michelin Guide (and an increasing number of people are put off or put to sleep), the release of its annual judgement is always big news.
The full press release is online here, but I’ve summarized the major Paris news below:
The Good News
- La Bigarrade got its second star. What was already hard-to-book will now become impossible.
- Yam’Tcha, which was already heralded this year by Le Fooding, picked up a star.
- Passage 53, one of my favorites, was also awarded a first star. Even with those horrible chairs.
The Bad News
- Paris Food & Wine Events September 30, 2014
- Our Guide to Paris Restaurants September 29, 2014
- Paris Restaurants Open on Monday September 28, 2014
- Now open: Porte 12 September 24, 2014
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours September 24, 2014
- Anne-Sophie Pic to open in NYC September 23, 2014
- Game on! The hunting season opens in France September 22, 2014