Ze Kitchen Galerie is a restaurant that I avoided for many years for one simple and superficial reason: that name is stupid. The faux-French pronunciation . . . the dual-purpose (food/art) pretension . . . I can barely think about it without rolling my eyes.
But perhaps there’s another reason for my tardy arrival at the door of chef William Ledeuil: his reviews were, and still are, very mixed. More than perhaps any other restaurant in Paris, ZKG divides its diners into fans and full-on haters. After two recent visits, once for lunch and once for the dinner degustation, I find myself (surprised to be) counted among the fans.
> Read the rest of this review at The Girls’ Guide to Paris
> Read other trusted reviews of Ze Kitchen Galerie at Paris by Mouth
- Easter in Paris: Who’s Ringing Our Bell April 18, 2014
- Word of Mouth: April Reviews April 17, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events April 17, 2014
- Pizza dei Cioppi April 17, 2014
- Jacques Genin’s New Location April 9, 2014
- Saint-Germain: Our Guide to Eating & Drinking It April 9, 2014
- Aux Enfants Gâtés April 7, 2014