Ze Kitchen Galerie is a restaurant that I avoided for many years for one simple and superficial reason: that name is stupid. The faux-French pronunciation . . . the dual-purpose (food/art) pretension . . . I can barely think about it without rolling my eyes.
But perhaps there’s another reason for my tardy arrival at the door of chef William Ledeuil: his reviews were, and still are, very mixed. More than perhaps any other restaurant in Paris, ZKG divides its diners into fans and full-on haters. After two recent visits, once for lunch and once for the dinner degustation, I find myself (surprised to be) counted among the fans.
> Read the rest of this review at The Girls’ Guide to Paris
> Read other trusted reviews of Ze Kitchen Galerie at Paris by Mouth
- Paris Food & Wine Events December 5, 2013
- Endangered: French Regional Cooking in Paris December 3, 2013
- Percolating in Paris: A New Coffee Scene November 30, 2013
- What To Expect When You’re Cupping November 29, 2013
- Primer: Ordering Coffee in Paris November 28, 2013
- Our Guide to Decent Coffee November 27, 2013
- Beaujolais Nouveau Death March: Our Report on the 2013 Wines & Parties November 24, 2013