Today’s challenge as part of the Edible Advent Calendar:
Can you name this treat?
Leave your answer (product/location) in the comments section below. The reader who has accumulated the most victories by December 24 will receive an edible Christmas present from me. I’ll keep your guesses hidden until the answer is revealed tomorrow on Budget Travel, then I’ll publish the comments and name the winner for this challenge.
YESTERDAY’S WINNERS: Y’all love you some éclairs! Plenty of points today for identifying these long and lovelies from Jacques Genin. Full glory to Anne, Sophie, Zeva Bellel, Lil, Kelaine and Theresa for naming both the star and the stage. Half a point for to Jamie Samons, Popolon, and Karin for getting it mostly right. The full description of this delicious thing will be appearing later today on the Budget Travel Paris Page.
- Anne-Sophie Pic to open in NYC September 23, 2014
- Game on! The hunting season opens in France September 22, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events September 21, 2014
- Tous au Restaurant festival begins in Paris September 20, 2014
- New restaurant from Pirouette near Palais Royal: L’Hurluberlu September 18, 2014
- Les Caves du Marais September 14, 2014
- La Marine September 13, 2014