Today’s challenge as part of the Edible Advent Calendar:
Can you name this treat?
Leave your answer (product/location) in the comments section below. The reader who has accumulated the most victories by December 24 will receive an edible Christmas present from me. I’ll keep your guesses hidden until the answer is revealed tomorrow on Budget Travel, then I’ll publish the comments and name the winner for this challenge.
YESTERDAY’S WINNERS: Congratulations to Lil, Theresa, Zeva Bellel, Sophie and Kelaine for naming the buttery brioche from Philippe Conticini’s Pâtisserie des Rêves. And a half point to Anne naming the shop and making me laugh. The full description of this delicious thing will be appearing later today on the Budget Travel Paris Page.
- Paris Food & Wine Events August 29, 2014
- Café des Abattoirs in The New York Times August 26, 2014
- Word of Mouth: August Reviews August 26, 2014
- Lobrano swaddled at Le Chardenoux August 25, 2014
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours August 24, 2014
- Happy hipsters eat hot dogs at Hutch August 21, 2014
- Pietro from Retro’Bottega opens a new wine Squatt August 20, 2014