Today’s challenge as part of the Edible Advent Calendar:
Can you name this treat?
Leave your answer (product/location) in the comments section below. The reader who has accumulated the most victories by December 24 will receive an edible Christmas present from me. I’ll keep your guesses hidden until the answer is revealed tomorrow on Budget Travel, then I’ll publish the comments and name the winner for this challenge.
YESTERDAY’S WINNERS: Congratulations to Lil, Theresa, Zeva Bellel, Sophie and Kelaine for naming the buttery brioche from Philippe Conticini’s Pâtisserie des Rêves. And a half point to Anne naming the shop and making me laugh. The full description of this delicious thing will be appearing later today on the Budget Travel Paris Page.
- Prodigal chefs return to cook with Passard October 16, 2014
- The Taste of Hype: Pharrell macarons from Ladurée at Colette October 15, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events October 15, 2014
- Caffè Stern October 14, 2014
- Latest Restaurant Openings October 14, 2014
- Le Servan October 14, 2014
- 52 Faubourg Saint Denis October 13, 2014