Today’s challenge as part of the Edible Advent Calendar:
Can you name this treat?
Leave your answer (product/location) in the comments section below. The reader who has accumulated the most victories by December 24 will receive an edible Christmas present from me. I’ll keep your guesses hidden until the answer is revealed tomorrow on Budget Travel, then I’ll publish the comments and name the winner for this challenge.
YESTERDAY’S WINNERS: Congratulations to Lil, Theresa, Zeva Bellel, Sophie and Kelaine for naming the buttery brioche from Philippe Conticini’s Pâtisserie des Rêves. And a half point to Anne naming the shop and making me laugh. The full description of this delicious thing will be appearing later today on the Budget Travel Paris Page.
- Behind the Curtain: Examining Haute Cuisine in Paris January 30, 2015
- The Best Paris Wine Bars for Small Sharable Plates January 30, 2015
- The Best Modern French Restaurants in Paris January 30, 2015
- The Best Classic French Bistros in Paris January 30, 2015
- Siseng January 28, 2015
- Le Grand Véfour January 27, 2015
- Michel Rostang January 26, 2015