Today’s challenge as part of the Edible Advent Calendar:
Can you name this treat?
Leave your answer (product/location) in the comments section below. The reader who has accumulated the most victories by December 24 will receive an edible Christmas present from me. I’ll keep your guesses hidden until the answer is revealed tomorrow on Budget Travel, then I’ll publish the comments and name the winner for this challenge.
YESTERDAY’S WINNERS: That was a softball, since I’ve written previously about the golden nugget here. Nevertheless, bravo and big point to the following for naming the ham croquette from L’Avant Comptoir: Anne, Lil, Amandine, Zeva Bellel, adrian, Sophie, Phyllis, Kelaine, Laura, Kara, Jamie Samons, and Theresa. The full description of this delicious thing will be appearing later today on the Budget Travel Paris Page.
- The Restaurant David Toutain Opens December 23 December 11, 2013
- Paris Food & Wine Events December 10, 2013
- Endangered: French Regional Cooking in Paris December 3, 2013
- Percolating in Paris: A New Coffee Scene November 30, 2013
- What To Expect When You’re Cupping November 29, 2013
- Primer: Ordering Coffee in Paris November 28, 2013
- Our Guide to Decent Coffee November 27, 2013