Today’s challenge as part of the Edible Advent Calendar:
Can you name this treat?
Leave your answer (product/location) in the comments section below. The reader who has accumulated the most victories by December 24 will receive an edible Christmas present from me. I’ll keep your guesses hidden until the answer is revealed tomorrow on Budget Travel, then I’ll publish the comments and name the winner for this challenge.
YESTERDAY’S WINNERS: That was a softball, since I’ve written previously about the golden nugget here. Nevertheless, bravo and big point to the following for naming the ham croquette from L’Avant Comptoir: Anne, Lil, Amandine, Zeva Bellel, adrian, Sophie, Phyllis, Kelaine, Laura, Kara, Jamie Samons, and Theresa. The full description of this delicious thing will be appearing later today on the Budget Travel Paris Page.
- Happy 90th Birthday Roquefort! February 19, 2015
- Our Guide to Paris Restaurants February 18, 2015
- Special Report: Haute Cuisine in Paris February 18, 2015
- Paris Food & Wine Events February 18, 2015
- Our Guide to the Salon de L’Agriculture February 17, 2015
- Our 50 Favorite Paris Restaurants February 2, 2015
- Our Favorite Three Star Restaurants in Paris February 1, 2015