Today’s challenge as part of the Edible Advent Calendar:
After yesterday’s stumper, here’s something easy. Can you name this treat?
Leave your answer (product/location) in the comments section below. The reader who has accumulated the most victories by December 24 will receive an edible Christmas present from me. I’ll keep your guesses hidden until the answer is revealed tomorrow on Budget Travel, then I’ll publish the comments and name the winner for this challenge.
YESTERDAY’S WINNERS: That was a tricky one. Well done and full point to Anne, Lil and Kelaine for naming the savory tart from Tartes Kluger. Half a point to Sophie for naming the food but not the place. For anyone interested, Le Fooding produced a cute video that shows Catherine Kluger making this particular tart with carrot, coriander and preserved lemon. The full description of this delicious thing will be appearing later today on the Budget Travel Paris Page.
- Paris Food & Wine Events December 5, 2013
- Endangered: French Regional Cooking in Paris December 3, 2013
- Percolating in Paris: A New Coffee Scene November 30, 2013
- What To Expect When You’re Cupping November 29, 2013
- Primer: Ordering Coffee in Paris November 28, 2013
- Our Guide to Decent Coffee November 27, 2013
- Beaujolais Nouveau Death March: Our Report on the 2013 Wines & Parties November 24, 2013