“If you ‘get it’, it will move you…” So said a fellow food blogger in the hours before my visit to l’Arpège.
I am dumb, five hours after setting down the fork, with neither appetite nor words. But I do think, just maybe, that I get it.
I’ll update this later with annotations and some thoughts about the world’s most expensive turnips. But for now, a few images from my first-ever three-star lunch.
- Paris Food & Wine Events December 5, 2013
- Endangered: French Regional Cooking in Paris December 3, 2013
- Percolating in Paris: A New Coffee Scene November 30, 2013
- What To Expect When You’re Cupping November 29, 2013
- Primer: Ordering Coffee in Paris November 28, 2013
- Our Guide to Decent Coffee November 27, 2013
- Beaujolais Nouveau Death March: Our Report on the 2013 Wines & Parties November 24, 2013