“If you ‘get it’, it will move you…” So said a fellow food blogger in the hours before my visit to l’Arpège.
I am dumb, five hours after setting down the fork, with neither appetite nor words. But I do think, just maybe, that I get it.
I’ll update this later with annotations and some thoughts about the world’s most expensive turnips. But for now, a few images from my first-ever three-star lunch.
- Easter in Paris: Who’s Ringing Our Bell April 18, 2014
- Word of Mouth: April Reviews April 17, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events April 17, 2014
- Pizza dei Cioppi April 17, 2014
- Jacques Genin’s New Location April 9, 2014
- Saint-Germain: Our Guide to Eating & Drinking It April 9, 2014
- Aux Enfants Gâtés April 7, 2014