“If you ‘get it’, it will move you…” So said a fellow food blogger in the hours before my visit to l’Arpège.
I am dumb, five hours after setting down the fork, with neither appetite nor words. But I do think, just maybe, that I get it.
I’ll update this later with annotations and some thoughts about the world’s most expensive turnips. But for now, a few images from my first-ever three-star lunch.
- Big Fire at Patrick Roger Workshop September 30, 2014
- Paris Food & Wine Events September 30, 2014
- Our Guide to Paris Restaurants September 29, 2014
- Paris Restaurants Open on Monday September 28, 2014
- Now open: Porte 12 September 24, 2014
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours September 24, 2014
- Anne-Sophie Pic to open in NYC September 23, 2014