“If you ‘get it’, it will move you…” So said a fellow food blogger in the hours before my visit to l’Arpège.
I am dumb, five hours after setting down the fork, with neither appetite nor words. But I do think, just maybe, that I get it.
I’ll update this later with annotations and some thoughts about the world’s most expensive turnips. But for now, a few images from my first-ever three-star lunch.
- Paris Food & Wine Events August 27, 2014
- Word of Mouth: August Reviews August 26, 2014
- Upcoming Food & Wine Tours August 24, 2014
- LiLi August 12, 2014
- Not Terrible Near the Champs-Élysées August 8, 2014
- What’s Open in August? Our 2014 Calendar of Restaurant Closures July 30, 2014
- Word of Mouth: July Reviews July 28, 2014